You'll receive a confirmation of your booking and instruction details via email.
Apply Discount Code >
Or use saved card:
By submitting below, you agree to our Terms of Service.
Liability & Release Form
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, UNDERSTAND FULLY, AND ASK QUESTIONS IF ANYTHING IS UNCLEAR. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER. BY SIGNING, YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SIGNING AWAY YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS WAIVER.
1. Parties. We will refer to the host as “I”, “me” or “my” and we’ll refer to you as “you” or “your.”
2. The Activities. You will be participating in different types of classes with me that will involve the following types of activities and more (collectively, the “Activities”):
2.1 Conditioning, poses, breathing, workout, and the use of props such as blocks, straps, blankets, towels, massage balls, foam rollers, or other equipment provided in my classes.
2.2 The constant throughout all the Activities is that they involve stretching, workout, and performing poses.
2.3 The Activities may include receiving adjustments from me or other instructors.
3. Inherent Risks. You understand that participating in the Activities has inherent risks, some of which are more obvious than others. Injuries include but are not limited to things like muscle tears, muscle strains and other musculoskeletal injuries, sprains, broken bones, cardiovascular complications, dizziness, exhaustion, dehydration, and fainting.
3.1 The risks listed above in Section 3 can result in serious harm and injuries that could change your quality of life and, in rare and extreme circumstances, may even result in permanent disability or death. You will progress at your own pace and will listen to your body. If at any point you feel overexertion, pain, or fatigue, you must assume the responsibility of respecting your body and take a rest.
4. Affirmation of Health. Before participating in any of the Activities, you agree that you have sought medical advice regarding your ability to safely participate in this session. If you have not sought such advice, you must be certain that your medical and fitness levels are sufficient to participate safely in the Activities. At any point, if you do not feel well, you agree to pause your practice and communicate any problems to me and any other instructors.
5. Voluntary Assumption of Risk. You have read this Waiver and understand the risks of participating in the Activities with me. Your signature below and your participation in the Activities with me illustrate your voluntary participation and assumption of the risks of doing so.
6. Release, Waiver, and Indemnity. You hereby release the host, its members, executors, employees, contractors, volunteers, representatives, successors, and family members, (the “released parties”), from any claims of loss or damage to your person, or your property, of any nature, however caused including as a result of my negligence, willful misconduct, omissions and/or any action or inaction by me. You agree that these provisions above apply to you, and anyone else who may be able to bring a legal action on your behalf, both now and in the future. If I incur attorney fees in order to enforce this Waiver against you, you agree to reimburse me for the fees.
7. General Legal Provisions. Jurisdiction. This Waiver will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California. Severability. If any provisions of this Waiver are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in this Waiver will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Waiver constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements, promises, or commitments. This Waiver may not be amended, changed, or altered except by another written agreement. Headings. The headings used in this Waiver are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.